Thursday, July 31, 2014

We Want to Know--Wednesday blog meme

Just another old, fun survey thingy that was saved in my blog drafts.  I love finding old posts I never published before!

1} You have been asked to give a 10 minute speech to teenage girls. What is it about?

Abstinence.  Not giving your heart away to every guy you date.  College decisions.  Their self-worth.  Crap...I can't decide.

2} Do you have a pet? Tell us about them. No pets? Why?
Yes, one dog, a basset hound.  She is precious & we love her.  BUT....I guess I have to own it.  When she dies, I don't really care if we ever get another dog.  Honestly, they're just a lot of work & they are expensive to take care of.  I don't DISlike pets, I'm just getting old and realizing that NOT having one is easier.

{3} What is the biggest inconvenience about the place you’re currently living?
Really?  Not much of anything.  I like where I live.

{4} What do you think is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Marrying Larry.

{5} What are the THREE "nevers" of your life? (things you would never do or have never done)
I can't answer this.  I've learned over & over that you can never say never.  It always comes back to bite you in the rear.  You just don't know what the future holds.

But I'm pretty sure I'll never own a pit bull, will never get a master's degree and probably won't ever be rich.  And I'm OKAY with all three of those.

No comments: